Welcome to www.endlesslygreen.in. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Ownership and Registered Office
The terms “Endlessly Green,” “www.endlesslygreen.in,” “us,” “we,” or “our” refer to the owner of this website. Our registered office is located at 15/1, 1st Cross, ACES Layout, A Block Singasandra, Near Madura Garments, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560068.
- The content on this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We make no warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any specific purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction of this material is prohibited unless in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites for further information. These links are provided for your convenience, and we do not endorse the linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of the linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Endlessly Green.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from such use are subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.