No-Soil Pot Mix, 2 kg, Pack of 2
No-Soil Pot Mix suits soilless gardening as it does not contain soil. Still, you can use it to grow vegetables, fruits and ornamental plants as well.
It’s a ready-to-use pot mix. The main ingredient is cocopeat which is aged and well-processed to smooth powder-like consistency. This is what gives it light and fluffy character.
To this, we add vermicompost, regular kitchen waste compost, soil conditioners and enriched organic plant food.
Thanks to its nutritional bandwidth, No-Soil Pot Mix can be used to grow all kinds of plants. This pot mix is chemical-free and can be used to grow edibles.
- Contains well-decomposed cocopeat with low electrical conductivity (salt content).
- It is light and fluffy. Allows good aeration in the root growth zone.
- It is highly absorbent and hence, retains moisture very well and releases it slowly to the roots.
- Enriched with two types of compost and natural nutrient-rich plant foods. It helps the plants to absorbs the micro- and macro-nutrients at all stages of growth.
- It is free from weed seeds.
- Highly suitable for terrace and balcony gardening as the pot mix is light and fluffy.
- Thanks to its high moisture-retention capacity, frequent watering is not needed.
- It does not contain weed seeds and hence, takes away deweeding task.
Usage: Use it directly as pot mix.